3D Festive Lantern SVG Cut File Set
Create any one of six styles of working 3D festive lantern with this awesome SVG cut file set.
Included are all of the cut files needed (in three popular formats) along with a full assembly video and PDF documentation so you will be able to create with confidence.
About SVG, DXF and EPS Files
The SVG, DXF and EPS file formats are universally compatible vector image formats that can be applied to many creative practices.
They can be used in most home hobby cutting systems such as the Silhouette, Cricut, Brother Scan N Cut & many, many more.
The files can also be used in the following third party controller software:
For Vector Graphics – Adobe Illustrator, Affinity Designer and Inkscape.
For Cutting Files – SCAL and Make The Cut.
For CNC Milling & Laser Cutting/Engraving – DraftSight, Lightburn and LaserWeb.
For 3D Printing – You can even extrude a 2D SVG into a 3D object using software such as Microsoft 3D Builder or Blender.
So, no matter what you enjoy creating today, the SVG file can be applied to many new design areas in the future as you grow and expand your portfolio of projects and skills.
Quality Cuts As Standard
My cut files are designed with cutting machines in mind. Here are just some of the steps that I take to ensure quality in every design.
– Each design is carefully checked for unused symbols, unused swatches, unused graphic styles, alix alignments, inconsistent point types and unnecassary handles.
– Each design is exported in the SVG 1.1 format to ensure universal compatibility.
– Where possible, corners are rounded to reduce where on your blades and snagging of card stock during cutting.
– Auto-tracing of existing raster images is not used as this results in low quality outlines.
– Node count is carefull reviewed and reduced to ensure clean paths and low file sizes.
Design by : gentlemancrafter
LIMITED TIME PRICE ONLY FOR : $2.5