Create a bespoke pamper gift box for your loved ones with this complete SVG cut file set.
The box has a large upper area that you can add chocolates or a bath bomb to and this gets covered with a clear lid. The lower section houses a drawer that you can fit four tealight candles in. Basically everything you need to send someone a pampering luxury bathing experience in!
When assembled, the box measures approximately 3.25inches (82mm) wide by 3.25inches (82mm) deep by 3.5 inches (90mm) tall.
This SVG cut file set includes the following:
– Cut files in SVG, DXF and EPS formats.
– PDF documentation.
– Assembly Video.
About SVG, DXF and EPS Files
The SVG, DXF and EPS file formats are universally compatible vector image formats that can be applied to many creative practices.
They can be used in most home hobby cutting systems such as the Silhouette, Cricut, Brother Scan N Cut & many, many more.
The files can also be used in the following third party controller software:
For Vector Graphics – Adobe Illustrator, Affinity Designer and Inkscape.
For Cutting Files – SCAL and Make The Cut.
For CNC Milling & Laser Cutting/Engraving – DraftSight, Lightburn and LaserWeb.
For 3D Printing – You can even extrude a 2D SVG into a 3D object using software such as Microsoft 3D Builder or Blender.
So, no matter what you enjoy creating today, the SVG file can be applied to many new design areas in the future as you grow and expand your portfolio of projects and skills.
Quality Cuts As Standard
My cut files are designed with cutting machines in mind. Here are just some of the steps that I take to ensure quality in every design.
– Each design is carefully checked for unused symbols, unused swatches, unused graphic styles, alix alignments, inconsistent point types and unnecassary handles.
– Each design is exported in the SVG 1.1 format to ensure universal compatibility.
– Where possible, corners are rounded to reduce where on your blades and snagging of card stock during cutting.
– Auto-tracing of existing raster images is not used as this results in low quality outlines.
– Node count is carefull reviewed and reduced to ensure clean paths and low file sizes.
Cricut Users, Please Note
The Cricut Design Space software has known issues that may, on very rare occasions, distort SVG files after upload and import into your project or cause slow processing if using the “attach” option. If this is happening to you, this is not an issue with the file supplied, but with the software that you are trying to use it with. You should therefore contact the Cricut support team for assistance.
Design by : gentlemancrafter
LIMITED TIME PRICE ONLY FOR : $4.99